You can preserve the beauty of pewter with just a few simple steps.
|1. Easy Cleaning
- Wash in soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly and drain excess water immediately.
- Wipe with a soft cloth until dry to avoid coated stains.
|2. Polished Surface
- Use a soft cloth and a good silver
polish to wipe the mirror finished surface.
- Always store pewter in a dry and clean area.
- Never use a dishwasher or a brush
to clean the pewter.
- Never expose pewter to a direct flame.
- Do not leave food or drinks in pewter
overnight as it will stain the surface.
- If you live by the sea, clean pewter
more frequently as atmospheric salt
will dull its lustre.